'Splitting a Banana Split' is just one of the super cute songs on Lullatone's new 'Summer Songs - EP' album.
According to Lullatone the new EP could be a good soundtrack for:
• ice cold drinks (with foam things around them to keep them extra cool)
• anything by a pool
• just cruising on a skateboard (without too many technical tricks)
• making sun tea
• bonus juice at the bottom of your shaved ice
• itching after sitting in a patch of really really green grass
• making a funny sound while walking around in flip flops
• eating dinner outside
• hammock naps
• spraying a friend with a garden hose
• wishing you were wearing more clothes in the freezer section of the supermarket
• pretty much anything involving a backyard - and -
• eating way too much watermelon
Don't miss it!